Navigation

Thursday 28 May 2015

Box Mod Review - TECC Curve (pink)

Okay, so although this may appear to be another review, it is actually my FIRST ever blog post!
It is not the usual '510 vaping''s very own Danny... but instead his girlfriend- Abi :)

I had been smoking for roughly 3 years, not very long in the grand scheme of things, but long enough for it to be a struggle to quit. Although Dan had tried vaping in the past, i had never enjoyed it the way he did, and was more than happy for him to quit vaping and join me in smoking again. However, after discovering smoking was a total waste of money, and all my expensive perfume was undetectable from the stink of smoke, I made quitting smoking my new years resolution.

After purchasing the obligatory 'starter pack' which turned out to be inevitably crap, Danny had also quit and was back on the vape, but this time he was bigger and better! I turned to him for help- i wanted something more powerful, a bigger tank, a longer lasting battery, and something I could change if and when pleased.

Unfortunately, our town is small and there is a lack of vape related shops, but alas we bobbled along to our local, and I instantly fell in love!
Under the counter was this adorable but powerful looking pink monster, which I had to have!
After an initial hold of it, I found the sleek shape and size of it fit into my hand perfectly and comfortably, without being too big to pop into my purse.
Initially I was torn between this one TECC- Curve 2) and it's younger but less powerful twin (which my mum then went out and bought herself- TECC- Curve Mini), however I decided to go for this one. My decision was based on the fact that the Mini had a smaller display unit, it looked more difficult to work, had a smaller battery life, and there was no pink one's in stock. (Sorry, not sorry.)

The box itself was also very slick, displaying the mod and tank on the front, and inside came with both, including instructions and a charger.

My initial thoughts were: 'wow, what the hell am I doing?!', but after a quick play with it, I realised perhaps I could get away with it!
I love the way variable wattage, something that was completely new to me, but being able to turn it up and down to met my needs made me very happy! Also, the fact it went up in unit's of 1 and the Volt's automatically matched it, made it very handy, but also idiot-proof for little me.

The display is very easy to use, with a small battery indicator and the numbers on show.
There is only a button to the left and right to change the Watts/Volts, and another button where 5 clicks will turn it on and off, and 3 will change it between Watts and Volts. It also gives you the atomiser resistance, as well as being able to use it while charging (passthrough charging).

Not only that, but it gives you a timer of how long you have been vaping for in one go- something which has proved to be a subject of competition between me and Daniel.


After time, I began to discover that the tank that came with it was extremely difficult to remove, to take off the whole tank, but also to change the coil or fill the liquid up. It was so tight to the point I had to take a pair of pliers to it. I have to admit, I had a major panic, as the trusty display screen told me 'No Atomiser', when there clearly was   :(

I took it back to the shop I bought it from and instead purchased the very similar Aspire K1- which I love!

I have to admit, I had no idea this was a 'rip off' or a different name of the same brand, however I have come to learn it is identical to the Eleaf Istick. My older brother has the Istick, and I can honestly say that not only on aesthetics, but also the way it vapes, is most defiantly the same. I can only assume they are made in the same factory and a different brand name stamped on each.

Overall, as someone who has a basic knowledge of vaping but is by no-means a expert, this battery suit me down to the ground. I love the variety of colour, and I think there is something in there for everyone. For anyone looking for something a little bit 'more' than your average pen, but not quite a full on mod- I would defiantly recommend this. It is so easy to use, it looks fantastic and I haven't had a cigarette since.

20 comments:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. vape mods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to have great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just awesome mod review, Buddy. I'm thinking of switching to different kinds of vape flavors in the future and you were already giving me some good overviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. online shopping apps Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt lamp This was really one of my favorite website. Please keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, I really like what you said in the post, nice one let they say what they want to but we love Vaping its better than smoking Cigarettes, i got a new one from and its Vape eliquids are awesome and affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your content is full of respectable information that is usable for today's readers. I am impressed with your different points and how you present them so clearly. You're very talented. Pop Vape Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankx for sharing this article. Its really informative article. I really enjoy your site I am waiting for new article.cardboard packaging for vape cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Vape Cartridge Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing. cali carts

    ReplyDelete
  11. CustomBoxesU is one of the best and significant industry experts that provide you excellence in custom boxes. You can get your CBD Oil Boxes at customboxesu with the most competitive prices in your range.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OBT Packaging specializes in CBD-based products like vapes, e-liquids, CBD Boxes, vape pens, and several other similar products that need to secure the image and flavor of the product for an extensive period.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up. You can also read a blog on E-Liquid Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Custom Cookie Boxes increase the visibility of your cookies. They provide a clear view of the product, which helps reduce misinterpretation and confusion. A window also prevents customers from opening multiple boxes to see what is inside

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Custom Printed Candle Boxes

    Custom Candle Gift Boxes

    Custom Candle Display Boxes

    The Custom Printed Candle Boxes are an exciting and attractive way to promote your product in a competitive environment. Candles are widely used in almost every household which makes them the perfect gift for practically everybody. Candles light up the dark and add ambiance to any room but before customers unpack their new candles they need to be triggered to buy your brand’s candles. Our custom candle packaging boxes are made to ship your candles safely without compromising on design options.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Custom Vape cartridge boxes serve as protective encasements for vape cartridges, ensuring their safety during storage and transport. These boxes are designed to be durable, convenient, and visually appealing, often customizable to fit various cartridge sizes and designs, offering an ideal solution for packaging and promoting vape products.

    ReplyDelete